Fordway’s Cybersecurity Forum
Date: Tuesday 15 November 2022
Venue: The Royal Institution, London W1S 4BS
At this event, we’ll introduce Microsoft’s Cybersecurity Reference Architecture. Microsoft has developed a broad range of cutting-edge security tools and capabilities that can help organisations secure modern IT environments and transition to a zero trust security model. You may also have already purchased them as part of your Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 subscriptions.
Join guest speakers from Fordway as they explain how Microsoft’s Cybersecurity Reference Architecture can ensure effective security and provide a stable and secure base in which to scale and modernise your business.
Who is this event for?
IT leaders, IT Operations and Management, Cybersecurity professionals and practitioners. Any person who is expected to keep pace with the extraordinary level of change and cyber security risks, which means businesses need to be more agile than ever. Responding quickly to new opportunities and disruptions, unfettered by legacy constraints, is essential.
Explore Faraday Museum!
- A highlight of the day will be an opportunity to explore Faraday’s magnetic laboratory displayed as it was in the 1850s opposite a current state-of-the-art nanotechnology lab, a must for any tech or gadget fan!
All webinar attendees will also be entered into a Fordway prize draw for a chance to win a £50 Microsoft Store Voucher (one entry per attendee).
Why attend this event?
- Build knowledge of Microsoft’s Cybersecurity Reference Architecture
- Learn how to effectively implement and use the capabilities the toolsets offer
- Understand the value of working with a skilled and experienced partner will bring to assist you ensure excellent security
- Learn the latest security features in Microsoft 365, Azure and Azure AD (now part of MS Entra)
- Design and evolve your organisation’s cybersecurity strategy to protect business processes across all aspects of the enterprise architecture