Discover Fordway’s expertise and how to integrate your existing IT infrastructure with Microsoft’s Cloud Services.
Having completed over 50 successful customer migrations for medium to large enterprises and public sector organisations, we provide Azure knowledge and skills, technical expertise and proven migration processes. Working with Fordway will ensure your organisation can migrate core applications to cloud and take advantage of licensing and cost optimisation, flexibility, scalability that Azure and Microsoft 365 capabilities offer.
Simplify Vendor Management, Reduce threats with AI and Automation, and Improve Operational Efficiency.
of organisations with a cloud migration and modernisation strategy say they are more likely to be cloud-only 3 years from now
of organisations with a migration and modernisation strategy say moving to the cloud is a stepping-stone to enabling digital transformation
Do More With Less with Microsoft Security
Significantly, more security decision makers have felt pressure to cut costs within the past 6 months. Cost of security breaches is rising, resources are constrained and traditional security tools struggle to keep up the pace. According to Gartner, ‘boards are now pushing back for improved understanding of what they have achieved after years of heavy investment.’
Simplify Vendor Management
- Make use of licences your organisation already has
- Find out how to save costs on transferring your existing Microsoft licences to Azure
- Integrate up to 50 product categories
- Eliminate redundant categories
- Consolidate number of contacts to manage
- Cut third party consulting and deployment costs
Reduce threats with AI Automation
- Detect and respond faster and more accurately to attacks and insider risks
- Protect and govern your sensitive data
- Manage and govern your on-premises, multi-cloud, and software-as-a-service (SaaS) data
- Improve compliance, monitor and remediate potentially risky activity, and safely enable productive work for employees using multiple devices in varied locations.
Improve Operational Efficiency
- Increase SecOps efficiency with a unified
SIEM and XDR experience
- Secure access across your multifaceted digital landscape and the connected world
- Protect against breaches with deeply integrated solutions that secure identities, devices apps and data
- Improve visibility across identities and endpoints
First step: sign up to take advantage of the following assessments:
Cloud Options Analysis
Unlock a comprehensive IT strategy aligned to your business needs with Fordway’s Cloud Options Analysis. All organisations have a business strategy – what you need is a cohesive IT/Cloud strategy that meets your business requirements. We can provide real-world understanding of current application setup, configuration and cloud options.
Fordway’s Azure Assessment service will perform an end-to-end review of an entire IT environment, including multi-cloud, hybrid and on-premise. It will provide recommendations on how to unlock the full potential of what capabilities exist. The service will check on the main components, from Databases and Networking to Security and Authentication.
“Fordway brought a methodology that we didn’t have which has enabled us to deliver the project on time and on budget. They don’t over promise, just say what they are going to do and deliver”
David Tidey – Head of IT, Wandsworth Borough Council
“Fordway very much go the extra mile for us – whatever we throw at them, they take it as a challenge and calmly find a solution. They see their role as being there to make the whole thing work“
Geoff Bull – Quality Manager, BFK
“Fordway helped set up and manage our Microsoft Office 365 transition enabling our teams to collaborate and work remotely. This enabled us to run its own seperate IT infrastructure”
Peter O’Farrell – Senior IT Product Manager, Trade Remedies Authority
Learn more about Cloud Security
Accelerate your business with Azure AI
Read our blog post covering how to use Azure AI for advanced data analysis and decision making. The tool helps organisations save both money and time using automation for standard processes and tasks.
AWS V Azure: Which platform offers the best security?
In this article we look at Azure and AWS through a cybersecurity lens – discussing different categories of cloud-based security to help you decide which platform best suits your needs.
Does Cybersecurity’s favourite buzzword live up to the hype?
The Zero Trust concept, along with SD-WAN and SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) have become widely discussed in the last couple of years to meet the cybersecurity challenges of flexible working and widespread cloud adoption.