Planning to use Microsoft Azure?
We can help you to migrate and optimise your environment, unlocking the full potential of Azure capabilities…
Fordway understand that there are multiple options and vendors in this space, but as they are running Microsoft productivity applications and Windows servers, with Hybrid Use Benefit and
guaranteed compatibility, Azure is most likely the easiest and most cost-effective solution.
What is critical is ensuring that Azure is configured and
run in such a way to provide the full benefits and
security to any organisation.
Speak to our team today for a free quote:
Fordway have been hosting, managing, optimising and migrating customers to a multitude of cloud platforms for the past 12 years. Gaining significant knowledge of the different vendors and avoiding
pitfalls along the way.
Fordway’s Microsoft Azure Design, Migrate and Optimise service will provide a range of services regarding optimising use of the Azure cloud, including:
• Migrate services onto the most appropriate Azure service
• Review & optimise existing Azure services
• Review & optimise hybrid and multi-cloud services
• Implement & optimise Defender for Azure and Azure security tools
• Implement Log Analytics and Azure Sentinel for security monitoring and event management
• Define & agree compliance and audit policies
• Implement & optimise Azure Monitor for service availability
• Produce end-to-end dashboards and alerting
• Manage Azure tenancies via Azure Lighthouse
• Extend monitoring and security management to on premise servers and other cloud platforms
using Azure Arc
Download the full service description below.
Get the most out of Azure
Provide the latest capabilities and enhancements.
Fordway will enable the full cost benefits of using the entire suite of products available.
Fordway will provide independent feedback on the benefits and limitations of the Azure platform and work with you to optimise utility foreach customer.
From business, project management and technical viewpoint, Fordway have 30 years of experience of real-world deployments and meeting operational
Comprehensive Azure Assessment
At the start of any engagement Fordway will
perform a detailed analysis against the current configuration to identify where real benefits can
Fordway’s personnel will work alongside your IT staff and any third parties collaboratively, as each has skills necessary to ensure the desired outcome.
Detailed knowledge of management tools
Fordway have extensive knowledge of the Microsoft management tools, including Lighthouse, Monitor, Sentinel and Arc. These can be configured to deliver the necessary statistics and dashboard for each organisation.