Fordway Solutions is seeking to appoint a part-time Service Desk Call Operator.
Working as part of the Service Desk Team, you will be the first point of contact for customers, partners and internal departments. You will respond quickly and efficiently to incoming telephone calls and emails, accurately record details of the caller, problem and severity of the IT-related issue.
- Receiving and actioning telephone and email requests for IT services, in accordance with the Service Desk procedures, answering calls in a professional and personable manner
- Working within the IT Service Desk toolset to raise, update and close down incidents
- Undertaking basic IT tasks such as user password resets. (training will be provided)
- Updating documentation
- Carrying out customer call backs to ensure good customer service is maintained throughout the lifecycle of incidents
- Incident assignment
- Monitoring of the Service Desk support inbox
- Reporting customer complaints or escalation requests to Service Desk Team Leader
Hours of work
22.5 hours per week. 7.5 hours per day, Monday, Tuesday and Friday. 07:00 – 15:30 with an hour for lunch
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Computer Literacy skills
- Customer service experience including taking telephone calls
- Experience of working within a Service Desk ticketing system
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Computer literacy and keyboard skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.