Our infrastructure support services provide a fast, efficient and effective support portal for customer ICT related faults, queries and requests. We resolve faults as effectively as possible while minimising user disruption and providing feedback . Our support services operate to industry best practice and provide a measurable high quality of service with defined SLAs.
What our customers have to say about our support services :
“I work with the onsite service team on a daily basis and to date I have NEVER had an issue with their support, knowledge or lovely manners. They have saved my bacon many a time and without them onsite I would be dealing with disgruntled employees daily. They are a true asset to our company!”
“All of the Fordway staff are very efficient in every aspect of their work. A pleasure to work with and always friendly.”
Our support services include:
- a single point of contact for all users to a centralised Service Desk with technical first line response
- second and third line resolution
- remote support
- on site support (on customers site)
- equipment replacement
- 24 hour support for critical equipment
- liaison with third party manufacturers
- user administration for access to IT resources
- planned upgrades
- application support.
Customers can choose from the following services:
- service desk – core hours or 24 hour support
- hardware maintenance – core hours or 24 hour support
- system monitoring and reporting 24 x 7
- ad hoc support using the Fordway Skills Bank.
If you’d like to find out more about Fordway’s support services, please contact us.