Fordway Cloud Skype for Business is an enterprise grade Unified Communication solution delivering instant-messaging, voice, and video with collaboration capabilities through a downloadable client or web interface. Fordway’s offering is based on a per user/month pricing model allowing a flexible approach to billing.
- Standard or enterprise deployment
- Instant Messaging: A secure alternative to other consumer IM services
- Presence: status and availability across the organisation, regardless of location
- Voice: integrated presence
- Voice: dial direct from the desktop or integrated IP Voice handset.
- Conversation & Call History: tracked IM conversations and integration with Outlook
- Desktop sharing: collaborative screen sharing with remote workers
- Audio & Video Calling: charge free calls between devices
- Federation: securely extends Unified Communication across the internet
- SecurePlus PSN offering.
- Easy and secure communication with familiar user interface
- Quick deployment with minimum training for users
- Consistent Unified Communication for voice, video and meetings
- Consistent Unified Communication for presence and instant messaging
- Federation allows Unified Communication with users across the internet
- Federation allows Unified Communication with third parties, suppliers and customers
- Available on Windows PCs and phones, iOS and Android smartphones
- Deployed in either standard or enterprise mode.