Fordway Cloud Security Monitoring as a Service assists organisations in defining their security requirements and then designing, implementing and managing the security monitoring into the provisioning of services. The security monitoring will align with CESG requirements and support compliance with ISO27001, Cyber Essentials Scheme and PSN/N3 and DSS.
- Security management (Risk appetite and threat posture) and assessment, including Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Security Monitoring Analysis and Recommendations, with Gap analysis and penetration tests
- Host and network based intrusion detection (IDS/IDPS)
- Public Cloud security monitoring and consolidation
- IT Health checks and Technical Risk Assessment
- Security Incident Management and orchestration and reporting
- Proactive and reactive security event monitoring and audit logging. Real time and trend.
- Security event consolidation, filtering, forwarding and alerting for all cloud models
- IT Service/Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (DR) policies, procedures
- Forensic isolation, trend analysis and reporting.
- Define your organisations Security Service Level Requirements
- Detection of high impact threats and vulnerabilities
- Consolidation of the full service across multiple cloud platforms and suppliers
- Remediation of threats and vulnerabilities in an effective manner
- Compliance to standards (i.e. ISO27001) and demonstration of governance
- Management of security events aligned to both security and service management best practice
- Using current and in-depth security intelligence to alerting on real threats only
- Provides security assurance from provisioning cloud services and multiple suppliers
- Enhances your situation awareness
- Align and scale the security monitoring operations to the elasticity of the cloud
Public Sector clients can order IaaS and other Fordway Cloud services through the G-Cloud Framework on the Gov.uk Digital Marketplace