Cloud Data Storage and Tiering will review and analyse the operational and governance requirements of an organisation’s data use and data storage requirements and then design a consolidated solution that meets the business cost and compliance needs by bridging the internal systems with cloud based services.
- Due diligence on existing customer’s data use and data storage requirements
- Data categorisation, compliance and criticality
- End user experience and consuming of data.
- Rationalisation and consolidation of data storage
- Cost reduction through data storge tiering
- Backup and archive policies in line with data retention and deletion
- Disaster Recovery requirements
- On-going management, monitoring and reporting of multi supplier environments
- Skill assessment and development of staff to transition to cloud.
- Compliance of data storage to regulations and standards
- Governance of data storage to optimise capacities and performance
- Mapping data provision in respect to users and how they use data
- Transformation of services to be cloud ready
- Transferring services to the most appropriate hybrid model
- On-going management of cloud based services
- Continuous Service Improvement
- Aligned to best practice frameworks such as ITIL and SFIA
- Adoption of standards such as ISO27001 and ISO20000
- Experience in government, health and private migrations
Public Sector clients can order Cloud Data Storage and Tiering and other Fordway Cloud services through the G-Cloud Framework on the Gov.uk Digital Marketplace