Fordway succeeds through the skills, integrity and hard work of its staff.
Fordway has a strong team spirit and customer focused culture and we encourage all employees to contribute.
If you feel you have the desire and can-do attitude we’re looking for, please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you feel you are suitable and why you’d like to join our team. Please reference the role you are interested in.
No agencies please.
Business Development Executive
Fordway is looking for a Business Development Executive to join its Sales and Marketing Team, to prospect and generate new business opportunities. To manage small value orders and transactional sales, interact with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. This role provides the opportunity, for the right person, to fast track into an IT sales position or account management role.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and abilities:
- Strong desire to work in technology sales
- Excellent telephone manner and verbal communication skills
- Focus on providing customer satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Organised, approachable and helpful
Competive salary + excellent benefits
Business Field Sales Executive
Fordway is looking for a New Business Field Sales Executive with a proven track sales record in Managed Cloud Services, IT infrastructure projects and IT consultancy services, to sell its products and services within the local government sector.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 3 years’ field sales experience within the IT industry
- Previous experience of the local government sector, including responsibility for responding to formal tenders
- Have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales target in end-user sales
- Work in a new business capacity, developing new customers from previous relationships or from prospecting
- Successfully articulate to customers the advantages of adopting cloud services, IT transformation projects and/or professional services engagements
- Recommend appropriate technological alternatives/process/resource improvements to the customer/customer’s IT management
- Provide high-level specialised technical insight and consultation to customers’ business and IT management teams
Competitive salary + car allowance + commission scheme + excellent benefits