Fordway Cloud Service Management (CSM) is an enhanced management layer that can be applied to Fordway’s own Cloud Services, or for effective management and integration of other services that comprise your organisation’s overall IT supply chain. Fordway CSM is specifically designed for organisations that require a true Service Integration and Management (SIAM) capability.
Cloud services are designed to provision commodity services via user self-service web portals, yet most organisations prefer - and in many cases need - a human interface. Fordway CSM addresses this necessity and additionally other bespoke requirements such as reporting. Fordway CSM works with Fordway Cloud Monitoring as a Service (CMaaS) to enable visibility and service management of third party services.
Fordway CSM can provide:
- A nominated and responsible Fordway Service Delivery Manager for consumers of Fordway IaaS, PaaS, DaaS, IDAMS and CMaaS services.
- Scheduled on site or teleconference service reviews, as appropriate, frequency to be determined on client requirements, complexity of services managed, scale and criticality.
- Managed major incident and problem management process with SDM oversight.
- Customised reporting to client requirements for Fordway services consumed.
- Integration of Fordway’s service management tools with client IT Service Management applications for incident, problem, change, service requests and event forwarding.
- UK based manned service desk services in addition to standard Cloud service portal based support. End user support for Fordway DaaS clients.
- Integrated service management across multiple providers when used in combination with Fordway’s Cloud Monitoring as a Service, offering single point support, including incident management, service level management and escalation for 3rd party suppliers.
- Service reporting to include availability and performance of other Cloud and third party services when used with Fordway Cloud Monitoring as a Service.
- Asset management of client devices and infrastructure.
- Optional on-site support staff where required by clients.
Benefits of Fordway Cloud Service Management
- Tailored, human assistance for organisations migrating to Cloud services.
- Customised services and reporting in addition to those available from Fordway’s standard services.
- Cross supplier service consolidation and reporting against defined service levels.
- Independent review and reporting of third party supplier capabilities.
- Service on-boarding and Service Management capabilities for dealing with multiple partners, including third parties.
- Excellent and established relationships with other organisations (e.g. network providers for WAN links).
- All services provided by UK based, native English speaking staff.
- 24 x 7 service capability where required
All elements of Fordway Cloud Service Management are certified to ISO27001 and run to ITIL processes, we are in the final stages of ISO20001 certification. Data is managed to ISO27001 procedures. All Fordway services are delivered from Pan Government Accredited IaaS and DaaS Services. Fordway will treat all information at the appropriate level and for Public Sector clients is currently certified to store information up to and including OFFICIAL, we also can provide the necessary controls to meet OFFICIAL-SENSITIVE.